I mean really. Look at the last movie. He's a freaking Jedi Master, and he is still tooling around in a beat up X-wing that HE CRASHED INTO A FRIGGING SWAMP!
Were I in the Rebel Alliance, I know I'd feel secure knowing that "General" Skywalker is out joyriding in hyperspace. With my very expensive warship.
On Saturday nights, I bet he pulls into Coruscant at about 1.5 lightspeed, turbolasers blazing, with a rebel yell on his lips.
- He has a big room full of spare parts back on Tatooine, yet nothing seems to work properly
- Lives on a farm
- Spends all his time and money on fast vehicles
- said vehicles always need "new power converters"
- Wants to spend time out with his friends, "Biggs" and "Wedge"
- First kiss ever is with his sister, who then marries his best friend
- Sister says she always knew he was her brother
- Father is always away, and when he comes back with some helpful career advice, they fight
He might as well have a gun rack installed on the landspeeder. Oh, Wait. He did. He totally did.
I could go on for hours. But these people already have, so go check them out
Back to Gaming